Monday, August 9, 2010

Here's a few random pics guys!! Enjoy: )

Me in New York on my way to a shoot.

My cousin Dior, best friend Elijah, & Myself at my Stunnaz Magazine Release Party.

My cousin Dior & me off guard yet FAB in Dallas 2010 All Star Weekend.

My cousin Dior, myself (on my pretty girl ish), & my cousin Terri at a random Detroit Party.




My cousin Dior, Gift Reynolds, Myself, & one of my BFF's R&B singer Elijah Connor.




Me and fellow model Ms. Juicii on the set of a video.





High School classmate & myself at a 09 Halloween party.






There's No Place Like Home! Me out in the city; )






Fellow models The Benson Twins & myself & Elijah in the background lol.









Me & Elijah Connor at a Christmas party.











Make sure u check back on my blog for your Mena Monroe updates; )
Chow......







1 comment:

  1. Hey where u get all that azz from...lol..lookn good ona I should of wifed u when u where small time...now u miss big stuff can't b touchd...married to the mob now...ayy..lol

    ReplyDelete