Thursday, August 19, 2010

#TeamWifey Vs. #TeamJumpOff


I swear being "wifey" is over rated! Especially in the year of the jump off! Let me explain my point.......



#Teamwifey


Wifey gets the broken heart, harassing phone calls/tweets/FB messages etc, the embarrassment of your whorish significant other parading random tramps around town, to stay up late wondering what your intuition already knows, & last but not least ALL THE LIES!



#TeamJumpOff


The jump offs now days get a percentage wifey's quality time, the same sex wifey gets, waaay less headache, possibly a love child (ex: Alicia Keys), & most IMPORTANTLY THE TRUTH!




I don't know about yall but I'm trading in my ring for a #TeamJumpOff uniform! Put me in coach!
Just my thoughts ladies & gents.......
As always,
XoXo
Ms. Monroe

1 comment:

  1. I am team wifey but I gotta be honest I entered into this relationship as team jumpoff I know it's complicated! A good example would be Alicia Keys and Swiss Beats!!!

    ReplyDelete